Hear No Evil Productions Limited (Hear No Evil)
Terms and conditions
- The podcast is for promotional use only and not for re-sale.
- The podcast is exclusively available to registered users only.
- Any attempt to copy and disseminate this podcast to third parties is strictly prohibited.
- Any attempt to alter the podcast audio file is strictly prohibited.
- Should individual works or further information be required from any particular podcast the user agrees to contact Hear No Evil directly. Hear No Evil will endeavour to ensure such requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Failure to adhere to the above Terms and Conditions will result in action from Hear No Evil Productions Ltd and associated third parties.
This website is open to the public and has been established by Hear No Evil in order that clients and other interested persons can learn more about Hear No Evil. Anyone can visit this site anonymously to find out about Hear No Evil's services. Hear No Evil is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to this site. The following policy explains what personal information we may collect and how such information will be treated. Should this policy change at any time a notice to that effect will be displayed on the home page. This policy covers all the websites operated by Hear No Evil. Please keep in mind that not all the services covered are available from every site. The extent and nature of the personal information collected in relation to each site will differ and this policy will apply accordingly.
- A cookie is a small amount of information which is stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive when you access the website.
- The cookies store and track information concerning your use of the website such as the pages accessed and the date and time of such access. The information is collected in the name of your internet service provider.
- This information is collected to enable Hear No Evil to generate statistics and measure site activity. Hear No Evil uses the information to improve the effectiveness of your visit to the website and where appropriate to deliver to you a better and more personalised service.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. You may not be able to use all the features on some of The Mill's websites if your browser does not accept cookies or if you have altered your web browser accordingly.
- Personal Information collected by Hear No Evil
- During normal use of the website Hear No Evil does not collect personal information about you.
- Where you are required to register for a particular service Hear No Evil will collect adequate and relevant personal information necessary for performing that service.
- Where Hear No Evil collects personal information a link will be provided to this policy and you will be required to confirm that you have read it before access to the appropriate service will be granted.
- How Hear No Evil uses the Information
- Hear No Evil's primary purpose for collecting personal information is to fulfill your service requirements.
- Hear No Evil is committed to improving its website and online services and may use the information collected from visitors to achieve this.
- Information Sharing
- Hear No Evil does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Hear No Evil does not subject to paragraphs 4.2 and 4.3 below provide your personal information to any third party save where it is required to do so by law.
- Where a particular service is provided in conjunction with a third party Hear No Evil will need to share your personal information with that third party. Your personal information will be provided solely for the purpose of providing the relevant service. This will be made clear when you register for the service.
- Hear No Evil will not in any event share your personal information with any third party without your express consent to do so.
- Hear No Evil may provide to third parties aggregate statistics concerning the use of the website. Such information will include no personally identifying information.
- Your choices concerning the use of your Personal Information
- You may at any time request that Hear No Evil delete all your personal information held in relation to any service. This will result in you not being able to use the relevant service. You may at any time re-register with any service.
- You may request from Hear No Evil details of all your personal information collected and stored by Hear No Evil. Hear No Evil is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for providing such details.
- Should your personal information change at any time you may inform Hear No Evil and request that your personal information in updated.
- By using the website(s) you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purpose specified.
- You will be required to indicate your express consent where Hear No Evil may share your personal information with third parties outside the European Economic Area or where you are providing 'sensitive' information. In all such cases this will be made clear.
- Hear No Evil is committed to maintaining your privacy.
- Whenever Hear No Evil collects and stores personal information it takes steps to ensure that the personal information is treated securely in accordance with this policy. Hear No Evil cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you transmit to Hear No Evil and you do so at your own risk. Once Hear No Evil receives your transmission it makes its best efforts to ensure its security on its systems.